Restoring a Limited company in Ireland is broken down into two categories.
- Restoration of a Limited company Dissolved within 12 months.
- Restoration of a Limited Company Dissolved more than 12 months ago.
Restoration of a Limited Company Dissolved more than 12 months ago.
An application must be made to the High Court, to restore a company that has been taken off the register more than 12 months ago. This process is more complicated than restoring a company that has been taken off the register of the CRO within 12 months.
The process of this type of restoration can include further Third Party Fees which we cannot quote for, but will quote for once we have gone through a questionnaire with you regarding the complexity of the restoration.
Restoration of a Limited company Dissolved within 12 months.
To restore a company that has been struck off within the last 12 months, the application for restoring a company in this category must meet certain criteria, they are as follows:
- An officer of the company must be available to be present at the Companies Registration office to process the application for restoration and to process any other queries arising from the Companies Registration Office.
- The application must be made within 12 months of the company being struck off.
- No share allocations may have been made during the period where the annual returns are being filed.
- All outstanding annual returns must be filed at this point which may include all penalties & fees.
Certain fees apply depending on whether you require a representative from Irish Company in attendance at the Companies Registration Office during the restoration process. We can provide a representative to be in attendance with your Company officer. The fee of €1100.00 applies which includes the restoration process but excludes third party fees as outlined above.
To Restore a Limited Company, please fill out our contact form and we can assist you with this process.